Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® (PAR) is comprised of more than 30,000 residential and commercial Realtors® who subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. PAR is a member organization of the National Association of Realtors®. Members of GPAR are also members of PAR.
- Promote homeownership
- Encourage investment in real estate
- Protect the right to own and use private property
- Enable members to transact business to the advantage and protection of the public and members
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct
- Advance civil development and economic growth in the Commonwealth and among its citizens
- Lend assistance to the PA State Real Estate Commission and the State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers in the enforcement of their regulations.